Tuesday 11 May 2010

An open letter to David Cameron

Dear Davey,
I was just wondering if we could arrange an interview, talk about your love of the Arctic Monkeys maybe, I'm not a fan personally, but that doesn't mean we can't have a polite chat.
Then maybe go for a drink after, I see you like Guinness, I'm vegetarian so I can't really drink it, it'd have to be a Jameson for me, maybe we could do a bit of karaoke, have a real good time.
If we're too skint after all our fun, we could share a cab, I'm not sure how close 10 Downing Street is to Kearsley, but we could arrange something I'm sure.
Even better, you could come to mine, we could have a sleep over.
Tell ghost stories and rate all the girls we've ever been with, just like the good old days.
In the morning, I could bring you breakfast in bed, egg and soldiers!
When you're all wakey wakey'd I'll walk you to the bus stop, hell, I'll even wait until the bus turns up, and just before you get on, I'll kick you in fucking dick.