Tuesday 16 February 2010

16/02/10 - Liverpool.

Have to get back in the game. Vday knocked me back but I'm not gonna hit the bottom again.
Originally planned to check out the Bury museum but that bus to Wigan, was there, mocking me, well fuck you. On I get, kicking arse, the panics there but it isn't beating me today.
Wigan, okay, I guess I can call this achievement enough, do I really wanna go St. Helens? Nah. Bit further will do.
Jolly old Scouseland, Liverpool it is.
I picked a bad time to check the galleries and museums, half term, it's full of screaming kids, nothing against them, might want some myself one day, but not 12,000, and not all at once in an enclosed area, maybe if I owned a few acres, I could farm the little shits, sell them to dodgy take-aways.
Can't find a good C.D shop here, but the Mersey is cool, I hope a chain fence and check out this boat, I can't get inside, but climbing on the deck is pretty cool.
I wanna check the Beatles museum, but every door in there seems to lead to the same fucking starbucks and shit overpriced shop, 25 quid for the white album, fuck that! What a record though. "Happiness is a warm gun" is one of the greatest songs ever. There's this one note sung, about midway through that's just mind blowing.
Went to some Chinese supermarket to get some Lychee's and then to a health shop for some veggie sausages, on the way went out of the centre a bit, what contrast, I get why this place gets such a bad rep, though Salford isn't much better.
I have my dinner by the Mersey and head home.
Honor System on the train, then read some William Blake on the bus.
Glad to be out of Liverpool, the air has given me a fucking head-ache, what a smog infested waste of time.