Thursday 4 March 2010

04/03/10

Went walking today.
Hit some fields and ended up in some insanely quiet area with these huge homes, like a total different world to me. It's peaceful though.
Get on this main road and there's this restaurant with about 80 billion pounds worth of cars, I can't believe this place is pretty near my house, it's like fucking Bel-Air.
I decide to get a menu just to see the prices, and they're not bad, like 8 pound a meal, lot's of veggie stuff too, so fuck it, let's be toffee nosed for one day, that's if if they let dirty jeans population in eat there.
The place seems to be run by two very pretty girls, about 20 years old, and they're running it awesome. Super friendly, took care of us proper nice, even made me a special veggie stir-fry because they were out of what I wanted. So check out "The Retreat" on Chorley Road in Bolton if you're one of the few aristocrats in the Lancashire area.
So tired now, exhaustion is fucking me up now, but there's more struggle ahead.
Oh! I gave my spare Ben10 watch to some old guy because he said his grandson was into it, sometimes, I'm too nice, yeah right.