Friday 5 March 2010

05/03/10 - Well Wisher, Manchester

Saw my friends band, Well Wisher. Cool as hell, I haven't seen a band play so hard whilst still loving it, well, ever. Talk about stage dynamics.
It's shit that bands like this are playing for usually nothing while cordial crap artists fake their way through stadium shows and then bitch about everything, our luxury tour is so hard, some kid downloaded our song worth less than a pound so I wanna take him to court, I can't cope with my fame, fuck off, you have no balls what so ever.
Some guys later on try to sell me some drugs and try giving me shit because I won't, there are the same pricks who listen to this watered down horse crap, go listen to Bullet for my Valentine you fucking nobodies.
A group of guys jumped my friend, nice night out hey? Luckily a few of us were nearby. One of the guys hit me and I flipped, screaming at me to hit me again, he didn't have a fucking clue how to react so I threw him to the floor and gave him a kick into shape, they all fucked off soon after. Fucking big men when it's like four/five on one, little bitches.